Northline is Leander’s new downtown district – a unique destination where contemporary design meets the character and charm of Texas Hill Country tradition. From restaurants, retail and residential, to offices, hotels and public gathering spaces, this urban mixed-use community will become the heart and soul of Leander and transform Williamson County.
Situated around Leander’s Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) core, its namesake is derived from its placement at the northernmost end of the MetroRail line.
- 116 acres
- 225,000 sq. ft. of planned retail space
- 1,900,000 sq. ft. of planned office space
- 175,000 sq. ft. of planned hotel space
- 2,150 planned apartments
- 69 planned Texas Brownstones™ in West End District
- Other planned community amenities include a town square, signature parks and civic spaces with water features, playscapes and trails.
*Per 2021 Projections